Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful Mother-in-Law! (tomorrow)  She doesn't look a day over 40!  In celebration of her birthday, the boys and I took a cookie bouquet and cookies to her school to share with all of the other teachers.  We also got to spend a little time in the Kindergarten classroom.  So much fun!

Today is also the birthday of my new business 'CARA BELLA COOKIES'!  I am so excited to finally share one of my favorite hobbies with other people.  I hope that you enjoy the pictures of the cookies that we took to school!  And contact me anytime if you want some cookies!








2 comments:

  1. Those are super cute, Cara! My favorites are the ones with the colors coming out of the middle. How did you do that? Were you painting on frosting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cookies, Cara! all of these are spectacular.

    ReplyDelete